The Cornhole Court is patented and made in the U.S.A. Our courts are made of sturdy 13 mil polyvinyl chloride with UV ink printing, intended to give you years of cornhole playing enjoyment.
The Cornhole Court comes with three graduated distances. The Regulation line at 27 feet is the regulation distance for cornhole competition and the serious player. The Recreation line at 24 feet is for those who want to toss their cornhole bags around a little. The Novice line at 21 feet is for those starting their cornhole careers or for those who want to keep the game casual.
the Champ / the Tailgater
The Tailgater is 6 feet wide and 36 feet long and weighs approximately 15 pounds. It is perfect for Tailgating, taking on a picnic, going to the beach or any suitable place for cornhole.
The Champ is 8 feet wide and 40 feet long, meeting competitive guidelines of width and length. It weighs in at 25 pounds. Still easily transported to your favorite playing destination.
The Pro Series option is our same quality as the Classic Champ & Tailgater Cornhole Courts, but without the graduating distances. This “all business” version is for the player who is only looking for the regulation distance.
The Cornhole Court Features
- Two board styles to choose from: the Cornhole Court or United States Air Force themed boards and bags.
- Tops are made from solid 3/4″ 3B Baltic Birch or 3B Maple. All frame components are made from 4B Baltic Birch Plywood.
- Built to tournament grade specs 24″ wide x 48″ long, 3″ off front and 12″ in back for the perfect pitch angle.
- All wood edges have a soft round-over, which adds finished appearance and prolongs bag life.
- Built in scoreboard added on one leg brace side.
- Graphics are directly UV printed onto the wood.
The sticky side of the bag (white) provides a quick response stop and helps you block the other player. The slick side helps you to get that hole friendly slide many players are looking for. There are 4 blue, slick-sided bags and 4 yellow, slick-sided bags in a set. Each of the 8 bags has a white-look mob sticky side.
We have found that landscape pins work very nicely in securing your court to your yard. If you don’t want to use landscape pins, you can insert spikes into the 1/2” grommets to secure The Cornhole Court to the ground.
*spikes nor landscape pins are included with The Cornhole Courts